Saturday, April 11, 2009

Souls on Stakes

Toronto.March 27.2009

Apparently some marauders would keep their victims' heads and/or eat their hearts; in the feasting, hoping to ingest the courage and integrity of their former foes.

Perhaps this habit of past cultures could explain the popularity of PAS/PA theories among alleged abusers and their supporters. Perhaps supporters of pro-pedophilia theories hope to gain understanding into the ethics of the majority population- by committing soul-murder of the mother and especially, the children.

Or maybe I am just searching for an explanation of the incomprehensible and reprehensible actions that accompany the use of these PAS/PA theories. I refer, this time, to the "case" of A.G.L. v.K.B.D..

It is certainly an effective way to stop all decent human beings from reporting child sexual abuse- especially mothers who are going to, are or have been in a divorce situation with the alleged abuser. I know I stopped. Never did I or will I ever again report suspected or witnessed child sexual abuse. Because I know the victims will be sent to live with their rapist.What is the point of reporting and trying to protect one's children, if one is not believed and treated as a criminal ? And the children sent in custody of their abuser ?

Sappho

No comments: